I use this repository mainly to keep track of the changes that I made on my Vim configuration.
But I hope that it will be useful to other
Thanks to the developers of these plugins/color schemes
N.B. I keep my configuration of Vim in my Dropbox so I can use on multiple computers (You can notice it in vimrc) and for a problem with symbolic links I had to rename the configuration file _vimrc instead of .vimrc
- vim-pathogen: One ring to rule them all
- ack: Vim plugin for the Perl module / CLI script ‘ack’
- Vim-Airline: lean & mean status/tabline for vim that’s light as air
- Vim-Airline-theme: A collection of themes for vim-airline
- Tmuxline: Simple tmux statusline generator with support for powerline symbols and statusline / airline / lightline integration
- Calendar: Show a calendar
- Delimitmate: Provides insert mode auto-completion for quotes, parens, brackets, etc.
- Gitgutter: shows a git diff in the gutter (sign column) and stages/reverts hunks.
- Neocomplete: Auto-completion system
- Neosnippet: The Neosnippet plug-In adds snippet support to Vim. Snippets are small templates for commonly used code that you can fill in on the fly
- Rails: Ruby on Rails power tools
- Fugitive: Git wrapper
- Scss_syntax: Vim syntax file for scss
- Tagbar: Tagbar is a Vim plugin that provides an easy way to browse the tags of the current file and get an overview of its structure
- Abolish: easily search for, substitute, and abbreviate multiple variants of a word
- Matchit: extended % matching for HTML, LaTeX, and many other languages
- Numbers: alternates between relative numbering (relativenumber) and absolute numbering (number) for the active window depending on the mode you are in
- Searchcomplete: Tab completion of words inside of a search (‘/’)
- Surround: quoting/parenthesizing made simple
- Syntastic: Syntax checking hacks for vim
- Vim-css-color: color hex codes and color names
- vim-simple-todo: color hex codes and color namesMappings to manage GitHub-like task lists
- HTML-AutoCloseTag: Automatically closes HTML tags once you finish typing them
- vim-bundler: Lightweight support for Ruby’s Bundler
- vim-json: A better JSON for Vim: distinct highlighting of keywords vs values
- vim-ruby: ruby toolbox
- vim-easymotion: Vim motions on speed!
- NrrwRgn: A Narrow Region Plugin for vim
- gundo: Graph your Vim undo tree in style
- vim-capslock: Software capslock (disable hw key via OS)
- vim-tags: Ctags generator for Vim
- vim-repeat: enable repeating supported plugin maps with.
- rainbow parentheses: Simple Rainbow Parentheses
- emmet-vim: emmet for vim
- vim-endwise: wisely add “end” in ruby, endfunction/endif/more in vim script, etc
- vim-rvm: Switch Ruby versions from inside Vim
- vim-signature: Plugin to toggle, display and navigate marks
- indentLine: A vim plugin to display the indention levels with thin vertical lines
- far: Find and replace vim plugin
- vim-airline-clock: vim-airline clock extension - for people that easily loose the sense of time in fullscreen vim sessions
- vim-rooter: Change Vim wd to project root (identified by presence of known directory or file)
- vimux: vim plugin to interact with tmux
- fzf.vim: fzf loves vim
- vim-smooth-scroll: Make scrolling in Vim more pleasant
- startuptime: Breakdown Vim’s –startuptime output
- vim-commentary: Comment stuff out
- vim-searchindex: display number of search matches & index of a current match
- vim-interestingwords: vim-interestingwords allows you to highlight and navigate through (multiple) different words in a buffer.
- vim-dispatch: asynchronous build and test dispatcher.
- Ctrlp: Full path fuzzy file, buffer, mru, tag, … finder for Vim.
- bufexplorer: BufExplorer Plugin for Vim
- Minibufexpl: Elegant buffer explorer
- NERD_Commenter: intensely orgasmic commenting
- NERD_Tree: A tree explorer plugin
git clone --recursive https://github.com/crivotz/v-ide ~/.v-ide cd ln -s ~/.v-ide/_vimrc .vimrc ln -s ~/.v-ide/vim .vim ln -s ~/.v-ide/_vimrc_background .vimrc_background
cd cd .v-ide git pull git submodule update --init --recursive